1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATV snow blower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Greenscape4u.co, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Greenscape4u.co

Greenscape4u.co Senior Member

First post of this season and hi to all ! :waving: I purchased a new 650 Rincon last season with a cycle country plow. Did not do quite as good as I hoped, has anyone here ever used a snowblower on thier ATV with any success ?

thanx again , hope to hear a reply

2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know what you use for mowers but the snowblowers on the Walker Mowers work great. Think of it as a 26 hp snowblower that can carry icemelt etc..

3. Greenscape4u.co

actually we run three walkers , two with two stage blowers and one with a blade. You're right they work nice but would like to utilize my new toy , haven't heard anyone speak about ATV's and blowers. Might get it and let the guys know this year. :drinkup:

4. Big Dog D

I'd be leary, think it would be kinda hard to beat the performance of the walker, and think of what it will do to your toy as far as rust etc.......

5. Greenscape4u.co

true... I don't know about you but I've had problems with the lift hitch switch coroding with dielectric grease applied. I need to find an after market switch that can hold up.

6. Big Dog D

Thats a much smaller problem than a blower that won't through snow to your satisfaction!