1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Atv Ready For Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Feb 18, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I got the plow on. I put the windshield on the atv that came with it for the winter. And I got a revolving light for early morning late night excursions. Now all I have to get is the plow lights for the front rack like my other one had. Here is a pic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

looks like it will be time for a new cutting edge soon. do you have any pictures of your truck w/ the plow or do you mainly use your 4 wheeler.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I use the atv for sidewalks and places the truck cant get at. here are a few of the truck. I dont have any recent pics plowing with the truck because when I get in the truck to plow I stay in it till I am done unless I have to do just the businesses because we didnt get enough snow to do the drives.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice...

Nice...I'm using mine on those "hard to reach" areas like mad this year....I'm thinking about a windshield on my atv....how's yours working for you?

5. Runner

Runner Senior Member

There is positively nothing faster or more efficient to do sidewalks with. Put yourself some wings on that Fisher, and y9ou will definitely see a difference. You will love yourself for it. They pay for themselves the first night. :)

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I love the windshield. But I know for one thing it will come off in the summer/spring because I want to feel the warm summer air heat me. I dont want to feel the frigid winter air hit me lol. And I am looking for a pair of wings that are adjustable. I was looking for palns to make them.