1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

atv plows

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by westernboy16, Apr 10, 2006.

1. westernboy16

westernboy16 Senior Member

i know it is a litle late in the season but my question is my dad is looking in getting a 06 honda foreman rubicon and he was looking at a plow for the driveway but i would use it for some residental stuff. i was wondering on a good plow to put on it. the dealer is offering a moose plow. i want your opinions on plows for an atv. thanxs
  2. chevyplowboy

chevyplowboy Junior Member

I had a 92 Honda trx300 with a moose plow and hand control and i plowed driveways with it and it work great . If i got another 4 wheeler i would get a winch for plowing its easier to plow gravel driveways
  3. westernboy16

oh sorry it will be lifted by winch but what is a good plow
  4. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Jeez...a diesel.... a dakota.. an atv... next???? R/C CAR?
  5. westernboy16

hey mowerpan my dad is buying this wheeler for his use as in hunting and ice fishing and for me to plow the driveway. so it is his mostly
  6. westernboy16

hey guys about this thread is my dad is looking at a wheeler but it is going to be a yamaha or a honda but i kinda jump to conclusion on a honda but i dont know what he is getting but i was still wondering on a plow for a 500 to a 660
    thanxs sorry
  7. mud

mud Senior Member

Moose, cycle country, and warn are all top name brands on the plow world. I currnetly run a cycle country and a slightly cheeper tusk plow on my atv's They all work decent however I think that the tusk mounting system is a little inferior after a seasons use so I added a weld along the length of the frame on each side to strenghten it up some.

The tusk plows are available at www.rockymountainatv.com
  8. Kason & Riley

Kason & Riley Senior Member

I have been looking at bringing on another atv. I have a cycle country which works great but, I will buy a blackline plow very soon.