1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATV plowing

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by new2it, Dec 6, 2004.

1. new2it

new2it Member

Would hate to be forced to do it but kinda fun if it's just for play. The guy I am plowing for this year just set up a polaris 650 with a plow. We had a couple inches on the ground friday so I decided to take it for a spin. Never been on one before so it was quite entertaining. I could see it getting real old when it's 2 in the morning and about -20 without the windchill, but I had a blast running up and down his driveway!
    No, there is no real point to this thread aside from avoiding doing the work piled on my desk...
  2. extremsnomobile

extremsnomobile Member

u ahd sno on firday?
  3. new2it

new2it Member

3 inches. About 2.5 more than they said was going to fall!
  4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

You are correct. I always enjoyed plowing with the ones I had but after freezing your butt off for a few hours it starts getting old.
  5. mt8

mt8 Junior Member

i had 5' moose country plow on a yamaha grizzly. the piles around my camp yard looked like they were made by a "real" plow. had alot a snow late in the year and i lost it with the atv. too much wet & heavy snow for it to handle. then i stuck my truck there in a blizzard and it took 5 hrs to shovel free. that's when the fun stopped for me! the atv & plow have been sold and a new truck with a boss v purchased. let winter begin!