1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

atv plow rates

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by mudman, Nov 23, 2008.

1. mudman

mudman Junior Member

Hey guys first post from a newbie. I am putting a 54" Eagle plow on my 500 Foreman this year to do driveways, sidewalks, and some small lots in the neighborhood. My question is pricing. I was thinking by the push for residential driveways and hourly for commercial jobs but don't have a clue as far as rates. Any ideas would be appreciated. On the west coast we don't get much snow but I figure people hate shovelling it enough the two or three weeks in total that we do get it that this might work.
  2. skywagon

skywagon Senior Member

We get $40 per hour wet!!ussmileyflag
  3. nv_my_z71

nv_my_z71 Member

A friend gets 45 each he has 2
  4. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

i like to get $50/hr
  5. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

We got a nice sidewalk contract for this year in a neighborhood along the main roads. It takes about 15 minutes and we get about 60/push. It's subbed out to us, and there's almost 1.5 miles of walk. Last year they shoveled it! Yikes..
  6. Pjslawncare1

Pjslawncare1 Member

I'm doing seasonal rates of $200 per driveway for the entire season....I works well....Also I have some people that pay the per push rate of $35 which is a good fair price. these drives are quite small 40' to 60'
  7. TK4

TK4 Junior Member
    from Canada

What is a push rate?
  8. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

I thinking it me per snow fall,
    so any time he shows up to clear the drive way it's $35,

dosnt' matter if its 2" or 8" its still only $35 for clearing the drive.