1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATV Plow- 52" Cycle Country State Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scottt, Oct 25, 2007.

1. scottt

scottt Junior Member

I have a 52" Cycle Country State plow that is like new. It has been used for about five minutes on 1/4" of snow. It has a manual lift and is orange. It has three angle positions and two trip springs. You will get the plow, pushtubes and manual lift. I had this plow overnighted at great cost for what was supposed to be a very large storm that only dumped 1/4" of snow. We had no more snow for the rest of the winter and I sold my atv the next summer. All you will need are the mounting brackets for your specific atv. I know it looks like I am new here, but I have quite a few posts at lawnsite. $250 or best offer

2. Primolawn

Primolawn Junior Member

Plow

Scott - I know this post is old but if you still have it, I'm interested.
    How can I get a hold of you?
    My number is 913-221-3600

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007