1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Atv- Kawasaki Brute Force 750

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut Inc., Apr 27, 2008.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

I am selling my Kawasaki Brute force 750. I purchased it in January of last year 2007, and it currently has about 2 hours on it. I do not use it as I have since had back surgery.

[​IMG]

The bike has never been on any trails, only ridden a couple times in a local field and my neighborhood street. I have kept it in storage and it is in show room condition.

I have a brand new custom made canvas cover for it. I also have a plow, winch and salt spreader for it as well. Currently I am using the salt spreader on one of our lawn tractors for fertilizing. If you want this I will include for a small fee. I also have a set of aluminum loading ramps I will include as well.

I am asking $6300.00 for the ATV, plow, ramps, cover.

Please send any inquiries to my email as I do not get in here very often. I have this for sale localy as well.

rob@perficut.net

2. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

HI Rob,
    is that carb? or fuel injected?
    solid rear axle or IRS?
    Thanks,
    Maximus(Frank)

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

SWEET!!! Wish I could grab it but even with the government checks coming won't come close to it.

4. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

5. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

Still up for sale .