1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATV Fun Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stroker79, Jan 30, 2011.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Well since I dont plow anymore I have to make videos of my other hobbies. I have a bunch on my youtube page but here is my latest and greatist music video. Its in HD as well so make sure you watch it that way!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZW4Sm_Yeig

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Great video! You made that? good job. One of my favorite songs too. God that took me back to when I was a kid(16-18yrs old ) and would ride my 3-wheeler with my buddies. You guys were having a blast. I think my back would snap after 1 jump today.:cry: We would ride near the WI River and at a sand pit one of the guy's family owned. The big drain tube where you come out into the water was awesome! Thanks for the time warp.purplebou

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice looking vid. I like the wheely walk thru the pipe.

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Good vid! Been to the Badlands a few times myself....its a lot of fun. And Like WIP said, good choice in musicThumbs Up.

5. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

great song

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice Video Doug, Badlands looks like alot more fun then I would have imagined. Might have to drag my atv down there sometime.

7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Thanks, it took about 10 hours to make. The hardest part is sorting through 6 hours of footage but I'm real happy with it.

Pensfan, the suspension has come a long long way since your 3 wheeler lol. I barely feel the landing on those jumps. The beauty of 8"s of travel goes a long way. A friend of mine has a grizzly and he broke his back in HS playing football and this is the the only way he can ride comfortably.

I'm loving the atv thing. IRS my first one and have wanted one for the last, ooooooh 25 years or so. Ever since I got a power wheels for Christmas when I was little.

Mark your more than welcome to come. I'll let ya know next time.

8. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Nice video that looks like a fun place to ride.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great video doug....man i want to go riding there......you def make the best videos....you could make paint drying a exciting video

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2 on the new suspension tech. The shocks I put on my atv are fantastic. The tripple rate springs make everything from a small bump to a 70' double feel like you just landed on air.

I'd be interested in coming and riding with you guys sometime, I'd be the odd one out though on a sport atv.

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Awesome Video. I would love to someday load up my soon to be mud truck and my quad and head out there!

13. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

We have a good time out there!!

Thanks, That was me doing the wheelie out of the tubes!!