1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Atv cab

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by sealcoater, Dec 26, 2009.

1. sealcoater

sealcoater Junior Member

Felt sorry for my guys the last storm they pulled about 25 hours on the atv.They kept rotating but you get wet and cold real fast.Thinking about an enclosure, there between $120-800 might try a cheap one first,the only down fall would be keeping the soft plastic window clean enough to see.Let me know your thoughts

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

I ran a soft Cab last year for the real real cold day's I had to Plow and it was Nice, temp was in the single digits or below and I stayed warmer plowing on the ATV then when I was out shoveling by hand.

I did make some mod's to my cab desgin to get away from the zippered entry door cause that was darn near impossible to get to zipper shut once you opened it.

also the Visibily took hit with the cab I'd say 20-40% less but If you already know your Plow area it really not a problem. Didn't have much trouble with the front or side windows fogging up either.

Pics of my Cab and Mods on my plowing saga link 3 pages up from were the link starts.

3. Sportsman500??

Sportsman500?? Member
    from PA

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

5. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

ALC, I hear ya, I only paid $160.00 for the set up I have

It was over $400 new and mine was Never used just been stored in the box for 3 years.