1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATV Back Blade?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by wkahler, Aug 10, 2011.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Does anyone know of one out there? Was looking at it for residental drives and not sure if they are made or if you can order one for a ATV.
  2. Cyber36

Cyber36 Junior Member

You might want to use the "search this Thread" feature up above ^^^^^
  3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Or ask a question and wait for a response!!! searching through 20 pages of threads is not really the easiest way when it pulls every thread that has the word plow or back in it!!
  4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

try this link,

also on ATV Pics with Plows thread Page 53 Post 1032 has a Pick of my ATV with a Back blade on it.

my thoughts are for the back blade works OK dosn't clean down surface very good
    a front blade with a down pressure system will work out 2x times faster and better all depends upon what type of snow how much snow and are you trying to just make it passable or want to scrape it clean?
  5. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Mainly looking for a cheaper route then a Daniels Pull plow on my truck. Would be easier to add some type of plow to an ATV. Mainly would be for residents and possible for a few commercial walks.
  7. wislxer

wislxer Member

I know this is an old thread but I've been looking into this recently too and this is what I've found.

Buy a Kolpin 3 point hitch system. It's not even too expensive!

Then just buy yourself a box blade and take the scarifiers out.

This guy has got it.

8. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Hey check my thread out I have already done it http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=132991