1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ATTN: IL Hiniker Guys

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NBI Lawn, Dec 29, 2010.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I purchased an Hiniker 8.5 straight off of ebay without really thinking about it... It looks to be really clean with a mount and harness for a 99 Super Duty. The ad said "little use" which I believe by the looks of the pictures. I WANT this plow but there is no way I can justify driving to Rockford IL to pick up, not in a timely manner anyways.

There is one hitch. The mount and harness are still on the guys truck and you will have to take it off or have it taken off.

$1700
    651-442-1615

EDIT: He is closer to central IL but sounds like he is willing to assist with delivery

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  2. squeaky3

squeaky3 Senior Member

where about is he located

there are a few of us from northern illinois and central illinois on here

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

pm sent. Let me know

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I should specify. I am looking to sell it. I cant pick it up and have not paid for it but feel bad that I cant follow through with my end. We will just say someone bid for me without informing me...they didnt think of the 16-17hours of drive time.