1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attn. Dc Metro Area Plowers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by davidrbean, Jan 7, 2006.

1. davidrbean

davidrbean Member

Someone stole my lift frame and meyer e-47 pump last night. It can be identified from a quick connect for the power and ground and the solonoid is attached onto the pump housing.If anyone tries to sell you a setup matching this description PLERASE get their info and contact me at 301-538-7129 so I can get my property back and send them to jail!!!
  2. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

I'll watch Ebay for ya...Ryan:waving: :waving:
  3. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

I'll keep an eye out for it!:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:
  4. davidrbean

davidrbean Member

I called the ins co. today they are going to cover it.What bites is that I have to pay a $500 deductible and they are probably gonna raise my rates.:cry: I just gotta wait for the adjuster and give him prices for replacement parts and see what kind of check he cuts.
  5. davidrbean

davidrbean Member

Seems they put a cap at 1000 for theft(not a commercial policy)minus my ded. left 500.:yow!: Now does anyone have a pump and lift frame for a meyer laying around that they would be willing to part with reasonably? p/m me if so :waving:
  6. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Pump and Lift Frame

I might be able to get you fixed up.
    Give me a call.