1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attn. Boss reps

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by mpgall26, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

Take a look in the forum: "new to the industry" thread titled "i made the news"
    Story of a veteran who donates his services for victims of plowing scams in NY and plows for free. Made the news and posted it. Someone noticed his plow is falling apart but he's gonna struggle through until he can get a VXT for next year.
    Make us proud and give this kid a gift for being such a patriot.

2. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

3. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

come on jodi do us proud - show us what boss is

4. DIRISHMAN

BOSS PRODUCTS Number
    1-800-286-4155 so Show your SUPPORT AND CALL'EM TELLL THEM YOU SUPPORT THIS GUYS

ASK FOR JODI

5. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Thanks guys for bringing our attention to this great story! We will be looking into this further to see if we can help him out.

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

7. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

I knew BOSS would step up. What a great next chapter in a great story. Just when I was about to lose faith in mankind. PLEASE keep us informed as to how things play out. Now someone up there get ready to contact the local news for a follow up so the public can see good things cone to good people. I'll be checking daily since there's no snow anyway.

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'll even show him how to work for free!:)

9. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

10. DIRISHMAN

WAY TO GO JODI AT BOSS KNEW WE COULD COUNT ON YOU ALL AT BOSS TO DO THE RIGHT THING......../.KEEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS Thumbs Up LET US ON HERE KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS END UP DOIN

11. DIRISHMAN

nah they'll man up and do the right thing........................right..........jodi..........

12. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

I have faith. If It was a bunch of people just trying to get a buddy a plow cause he's a nice guy I'd tell them sorry, but this is a rock solid no BS exceptional case. Frankly I wouldn't be motivated enough to start a thread for my buddies. Good guys but they don't deserve any free stuff...lol

13. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

UPDATE.....We have spoken with Ryan and he is in the process of securing a Ford Ranger to increase his ability to provide snow removal for the victims of this scam. Because of the narrow driveways that he is dealing with he is requesting a 7' Sport Duty to accomplish this task. BOSS will be providing Ryan with the Sport Duty blade and our Buffalo Dealer, General Welding, will be providing free installation of the product for Ryan.

We applaud Ryan's efforts to help these people and we are thrilled to be able to help him out by providing the equipment that he needs.

14. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

15. DIRISHMAN

WOW ...WAY TO GO BOSS, WAY TO GO WE ALL KNEW YOU WOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE........THANKS JODI YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME ussmileyflag
    A STANDING OVATION IS IN ORDER FOR BOSS AND THE GUY RYAN Thumbs Up
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

16. DIRISHMAN

THIS WHY I AM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN ussmileyflag

17. Greenstar lawn

Greenstar lawn Senior Member

You said it Dirshman and way to go BOSS for helping this guy out.

18. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone else see any irony in this post and the poster's name? :laughing:

19. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Wow that truly is impressive.

20. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

I exchanged PM's with "ryan" to let him in on what I was doing in case I lost track of things, and he was a humble guy who probably won't post. He let me know Jodi and BOSS had spoken and BOSS has stepped up to help him and the community. I am amazed that Jodi and BOSS jumped all over this and my faith is renewed.
    Thanks to everyone who chimed in and helped bring attention to "ryan" so BOSS could take it from there.
    Thanks to JODI and BOSS
    Show us the PICS when it's done!!!