1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attn: Anyone With Truck Troubles!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jjtmarineb2, Jan 29, 2008.

1. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

I figured I would post this to try and help anyone with truck problems. I currently use an online repair manual program called AllData. It is like a repair manual in that it will tell you how to fix things, but it is a very powerful diagnostic aid as well. It has all of the manufacturer's technical service bulletins, as well as flow charts to follow for every trouble code for your vehicle. Wiring diagrams, part descriptions, vacuum diagrams, specifications, you name it. You pay around $25 bucks for the first vehicle and less for each additional vehicle or additional years subscription. I am in NO WAY AFFILIATED with them, I just know from previous experience how helpful it is. Many shops use the full, every make and model version. And it is updated with new information regularly, at about the same cost as a standard repair manual. I just figured that a lot of guys could make things easier on themselves as far as repairs go. :salute:

2. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the heads up.

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i just got it...seems cool

5. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

You will be amazed at what type of information you can find just poking around for a little while on there. Let us know what you think, I love it! :salute: