1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attention New Yorkers:

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Newdude, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Calling all from buffalo to syracuse. Keep an eye out for the weather. I was watching the other day and there is a christmas night?tuesday storm on its way from the middle of nowhere. One local channel as reporting shovelable/plowable snow will fall. Lets hope all goes well and keep those eyes on the sky!!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

good point.
  4. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

We can all still sit in front of our computers with a hopeful look on our faces.
  5. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

whats the latest guys.. sounds like we could get it good .. who knows?? let me know guys!!!
  6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Accu weather

I was just reading the accu weather site and it say it's forming and moving to thru Miss to tenn and up the carolina mountains W/Snow headed north!! So you guy might be in for something. was reading another accu waether story calling for this back on the 22 of Dec.HMMMMMMMM wonder if they are on the level and forcasting ahead of everyone else !! And I've been critisizing them for not answering my emails..

Ray Grimes