1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Musicians!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Jan 23, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

For Sale...Mid 1800's Strad copy violin!! Complete with case and 2 bows. EXCELLENT sound and condition. Picture does it NO justice. $500.00 o.b.o.

c2_3.jpg

2. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Orchestra is great. I'd love to buy it. Details in the inbox. Let's not let our faults get in the way of it. It'd be great in a music video. In fact, perfect.

Just out of curiousty, why are you selling it?

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Because I can...Just so others know...he wants to "smash" it during a guitar solo. I wouldn't sell It to you if I were dying of hunger, you obviously have no appreciation of musical instruments.I'd rather make a wall hanging out of it than to have you destroy it! On the other hand..if you're stupid enough to waste $2,000, then send a money order.

4. smiti105

smiti105 Member

What do you expect he is a queen fan.

5. bolensdriver

No, too expensive, you said $500.00. I understand how you are thinking, but, I do understand the value of good instruments. I myself can't play a violin, so I'd have no use for it otherwise, except that guitar solo, I can't even play a guitar, that's why my band has a bassist and lead guitarist. You don't understand people with bands very well. You assume I have AIDS, because I'm a vocalist of a band. Not all vocalists die of AIDS, in fact, I know of only three that have died of AIDS.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  6. bolensdriver

Queen? No, they had orchestra's in some of their songs and I don't recall any smashing of anything, except on tour when Freddie knocked over an amp deliberetly, but Queen has billions to spend. They have a whole warehouse of instruments...

... and I'm definetely not the only Queen fan on this site.