1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Members in the E. Freetown, MA area!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by johntwist, Dec 17, 2005.

1. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Anyone interested in taking over a good residential customer in East Freetown???

This lady is a great customer, always pays up after each event and signs an annual contract for per storm plowing. My current prices are from trigger depth of 4" and on up accordingly. I'll only discuss that with someone who is serious about taking on this account. This lady has to be plowed out before 6am, M-F, in any storm dropping 4" or more. Weekends and afternoons are more flexible, but she has a tenant out back so you can't keep her waiting forever.

The main thing is she's a good steady customer, the job is moderate. Not a quick push, but not a nightmare either. I'm only giving it up because I moved and I'm really too far away now for it to be worth my while.

Anyone interested send me a private message.

2. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

Might wanna put this link under the MA forum?? just and idea

3. meathead1134

from MA

BTW is it on middleboro road near the lakeville line???

4. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

It's right off there. Why? Are you interested in the job?

5. meathead1134

from MA

I grew up in that area in the summer, I was just wondering. I've got enough commercial work in attleboro.