1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attention LD owners

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by smokefan20, Dec 15, 2007.

1. smokefan20

smokefan20 Junior Member

I own a 7 1/2 LD plow with the poly blade. I recently purchased a steel cutting blade for the plow through a fisher dealer. Once i got home to replace the blade i noticed that the carriage bolts were to small and they were spinning in the mounting holes. Also the blade doesn't appear to fit on the plow great. I am wondering if they gave me a aftermarket blade instead of a orginal fisher blade. The store is closed until Monday so i was wondering if i could get some info here first. Thanks
  2. chaseatg

chaseatg Member

Turn the edge over. there is a top and bottom to a steel edge and make sure you install it on top of the poly edge or it will chatter .
  3. smokefan20

smokefan20 Junior Member

thanks for the info. The dealer gave me the wrong blade. i ended up going to another dealer since the first dealer insisted it was the right one.