1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attention landscapers. Need to trade!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by green leaf, Nov 2, 2005.

1. green leaf

green leaf Junior Member

I am in need of a tailgate salter for my truck, and would like to trade my lawn edger if anyone is intrested. I bought it this past spring for my lawn care business and used it for 3 hrs tops. I sold the buisness, and snow removal and tree work are my only business and the edger is no longer needed.

It is a Tanaka TLE-550 Pro Force lawn edger, two stroke walk-behind. I paid $1099.00 + tax cdn for it. I am looking to trade for a tailgate salter with controls for the value of $800.00, what I think the edger may be worth now.

If this is any intrest to anyone please e-mail me at greenleafi@sympatico.ca
    I live in Fort Erie Ontario Canada and I am willing to ship.