1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Attened Cntractors show at Civic Center

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Ole Tower, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Nice Day yesterday Me & my SON looked it all over every thing was represnted fron Skid steers to Rock Crushers Met a lot of Ole Freinds there! both Dealers & guys I worked w/ yrs Ago went again Today--but--COLD & Miserable--every body Loading UP to Go Home & the Augusta PD had several low beds w/ equipment on Board Stopped We saw on our way HOME! We looked over the Mini road Grader Cute little bugger & WE wondered? Who would have USE? & BUY? the Rubber Tracked Dump Truck! & those Land Dow trailers pretty Neat! & there was Some Equipment Brands? I have never Heard of Before? It all looked Impressive! I saw & chatted w/ a couple of Ole Bosses! very enjoyable Yesterday but today? Too COLD! We looked for the New Fisher Power Plow? but Missed It if? it was There?--OleTower--