1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

attaching a plow to a truck with a bull bar

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by headviking, Feb 18, 2010.

1. headviking

headviking Junior Member

Is it possible to attach a snow plow to an 2007 F250 SD that has a bull bar on it. I have one installed and am thinking of installing a snow plow, I have no specific plow in mind. If it is possible what brand instals with the least amount of concerns regarding the bull bar?
  2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

That is an unanswerable question. I'm glad you told me what truck you have, You think knowing what bull bar you have might be help-full? they come in all sizes shapes and mountings. whether or not it would interfere with the plow mount would depend on the size shape and mounting.
  3. headviking

headviking Junior Member

Don't know the name of the bullbar. One of those no name brands. It's a 3" S/S mounted on the tow hook bracket.
  4. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Probably not.
  5. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

pics help.
  6. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Frequently the plow mounting frame connects to the truck where the tow hooks go. Odds are that you would have to remove the bull bar to mount the plow.