1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Atomic Cab LED Light Install Issue

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Hambrick & Co., Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Was wondering in anyone could help me out. I recently installed the Atomic LED cab light flasher from strobes n' more. I can't get my cab lights to work also the LEDs only work when the headlights are completely off.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike

2. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

Did you reverse the wires going to the cab lights because the leds are different polarity and power is ground and ground is where power should be. Check my thread were I installed mine and i switched the power and ground in the A pillar passenger side of the truck.

3. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

4. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Are you talking about switching the R/L in and R/L out lines? If so I did that. That makes the cab lights work when the headlights are on but then the flasher protion won't work.

5. onsight

onsight Senior Member

Make sure you are using the correct wiring diagram. I believe that they recently changed controlers (mine were actually shipped with the wrong diagram - but the correct one is on their website). I also did not have my clearance lights working until everything was hooked up.

6. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

I just had mine put in today too. Mine were also shipped with the wrong wiring diagram as well. I also put mine in a dodge and when you take the headliner down there is a double roof where you have to mount them! I didn't wire mine up though. Mine work and look great!

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

Hambrick...i got guys wanting these all the time....what was it? Whats your feedback on these things?

8. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I don't know about Hambrick - but i absolutely love mine!