1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Atlanta, Ga.

Discussion in 'Weather' started by REAPER, Jan 19, 2008.

1. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

So?

Anyone out there?

As often as they get snow and the cost of equipment I would bet the pay rates are at about what $3-400 a hour?

2. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

i bet they pay a pretty good rate there to

3. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Can you imagine the salt price$?

Almost worth a road trip if I were more south.

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I should have set up national accounts when I posted this!! :dizzy: :eek: :jester:

5. Littlefield

Littlefield Junior Member

I'm sure other guys here down south are already seeing dollar signs from this post. Kindly keep it down, will ya? lol. In my small town north of Atlanta, by last Wednesday they had every Bobcat and backhoe in the county clearing lots. no plows, though. Our local car wash paid $235 to have a Bobcat delivered, have an employee clear the lot, and have it picked up. (rental unit)

I'm getting a plow on my truck in the next week or so, but I'm going out to get contracts for the next snow tomorrow. Hope to head off the guys that come out after the snow hoping to make a buck. The prices theyve been getting are incredible, though.