1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

at the track!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, May 18, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

went to the local track today, took my grandmas 300c hemi awd.

best time was 14.7sec at 93mph with the spare, 1/2 tank of gas and a ton of crap in the trunk...and my TERRIBLE reaction time.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0LBSa47aIrY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0LBSa47aIrY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

had alot of fun anf thought i'd share
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and i saw this at the carshow before the track and thought ya'll would love it!
    [​IMG]

2. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

DOES GRANMA KNOW YOU RACED HER CAR LOL:dizzy::drinkup:

3. 91AK250

yes she had prior knolage of the event, and she was eagerly awaiting news of what it ran. she used to race dirt track back in north dakota and has a few trypohys of her own haha (i know my spelling is bad..its been a long day)

4. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

thats funny. was this your first time at the track?? it gets very addictive lol.prsport

5. 91AK250

yeah it was and i can see how it does...i wanna go back with everything we own and run it haha

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

haha i must say, the announce made some pretty good comments, very funny!

I would hate to hear what he would say if he knew it was your grammas!!

Thats awesome though, not a bad time id say

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

where can i get one and how much....the ultimate mexicano mobile:drinkup:prsport

8. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

What is that, a redneck limo?

9. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

I believe a guy from Alaska running the Summit Super Series in IHRA had a hell of a time getting his car from there to Rockingham NC last year. He's probably from that track you were on. Nice vid btw

10. 91AK250

yeah, i know of the guy you mentioned..read about it in the paper last year.

11. nicksplowing

This what happens when drag races take place on city streets........right rear axle broke shot him into the wall the was hit by a volvo coming opposite way:rolleyes::eek::drinkup:

nova wreck.jpg 4.jpg

nova wreck.jpg 3.jpg

nova wreck.jpg 2.jpg

nova wreck.jpg 1.jpg

nova wreck.jpg

12. 91AK250

holy jesus! yeah i try not to even partake in stoplight to stoplight stuff anymore after seeing what can happen..but every now an again i cant helpself lol

hope whoever was in it is ok!

13. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

And remember...it doesn't have to be a hotrod to be street racing.

bad847.jpg

bad848.jpg

14. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

15. nicksplowing

WOW:eek::eek: OUCH JUST ISNT ENOUGH FOR THAT WRECK:dizzy::dizzy:

16. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

dang Ive seen some preety twisted up trucks at the junkyards but that one tops them all.

17. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

wow, remind me to never buy a nissan frontier!

I would like to know what he got hit by and how fast he was going, cause man, that truck is really mangled!

As for the Nova, well at least thats one more off the road, lol. J/K I actually was in pain looking at those pics. Looked like it was in real nice condition before the wreck.

18. 91AK250

the pickup is not a nissan, its a chevy colarado...

yeah those are nasty!