1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Asv RC30 help!!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Mike S, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I have a asv rc30 and the water pump needs to be replaced. Cat, perkins and asv have been no help. There is no part number from asv/terex for it. I need a water pump and a gasket. Any help would be great! Thanks!

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Any news mike,,I might have 2 guys that can try
  4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

still no water pump but found a picture of it for a different cat/perkins motor. Cat doesnt want to but they are checking in to it. The local use to be asv dealer had no luck terex will not help them and the local terex dealer cant help because they are not allowed to sell or work on compact equipment and parts. They where turned down when they tried to order a seal kit for me..... This is so stupid I wish I would have bought a bobcat T110............
    Thanks for your help CAT and Terex!
  5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I wonder why the reluctance on helping you from both cat and asv. That seems completely ridiculous.