1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ASV RC 60 Push Box?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by luckylawnboy, Nov 10, 2008.

1. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

Im looking to add a ASV RC 60 And push a 8' or 10" if it will do it. From what I have seen a RC 60 will out push a T-250 nose to nose on snow. So If any one can let me know if they have experience with the ASV let me know What you think.

05 ASV RC 60 Cab heater 534hrs Asking $23000 is that fair??

2. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Thats seems like a good price. What kind of shape is it in? The asv style tracks are the same as the cat tracks. It should go good in the snow. A buddy of mine says his 277b cat with an eight foot box sometimes has trouble pushing it. I dont know how much snow he is trying to push though. My other buddy just picked up a new 257b2 and just put a ten foot box on it. That might be a bit much for that loader but we will see.

3. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

I have an RC50 with an 8ft box. No problems at all. A 60 should be able to do the same. That price also seems about right. Just make sure the bogeys, (The back lower ones) aren't all chewed up.

J