1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Asv rc 30

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mike S, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I just picked up a ASV RC30 the other week that has 600hrs on it. Love this machine! It needed a few repairs like the muffler, fuel pump, and a seat.

asv1.jpg

asv2.jpg

asv3.jpg

asv4.jpg

asv5.jpg

2. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

That thing looks like a kids toy next to that bobcat!

3. Mike S

It does look small but it does alot more than I ever thought it would.

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

It does look funny sitting next to the BC...but I've always liked the asv 30. Really a unique machine. I have always heard the track/roller life is much better on those compared to the larger versions. Congrats on the new toy Mike! It definitely looks funThumbs Up

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good Mike. Getting ready for the upcoming season I see.

6. Mike S

Thanks! I hope it works out!

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

what kind of snow attachment will you be running on it?

8. Mike S

Na not yet. I need to get the ball rolling but im just not seeing the fall slow down in sight! Ive had four times more work then last year but im ready for the change up. Burned out!

9. Mike S

Not really sure if im going to be using it for snow but if I do I have the lot that wold be perfect for it. I think a 90 inch blade. A sno way would be perfect.

10. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Well, that is a good thing considering the economy. Could be the other way around and it be slow and have no income coming in. But I get what you are saying, the grass is growing pretty good again and it looks like it will stay that way for the rest of fall.

11. Mike S

Ya ive been very lucky. The asv so far has been awsome. Found a good dealer but terex has not been so good on the parts. A bunch of simple stuff has been back ordered

12. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Welcome to the club.:) People laugh at it or call it a toy but it is amazing how much it can do. We have the Polaris version since 03 and wouldn't be without it.

13. Mike S

Do you have any problems with getting parts right now for yours. Ive had all sorts of problems with Terex and how they want to do things and also again how are half the parts for this thing on back order??????