1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Asv pt60 what size kage?

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by Bitburger, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Bitburger

Bitburger Junior Member

Hey guys, I've read through tons of post but figured I would post this for guys who have first hand knowledge with the asv pt60. I'm debating between a 8 and 9 ft kage box. The 9ft I could get for a good price and it's right down the street...however I don't want it to be too much for the machine to handle. It would be used on medium sized commercial properties as well as a Condo HOA where back dragging is needed. We plow at 2" trigger. Any input from guys who've run the pt60 in the winter would be greatly appreciated.
    The machine is roughy 6500 lbs with me in it and is a 2 speed.

2. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

I would think 8' may work better for you in the HOA driveways just because it wouldn't be too wide to cause problems if cars are parked in it.

If that's not an issue, go with the 9' because you csn slways tske smaller bites if the snow gets too heavy.

3. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY