1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Articulating Sidewalk Machines

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snow white, Sep 5, 2003.

1. snow white

snow white Member

I have four sidewalk machines 1 is a trackless ,the other 3 are bombardier bm-50,they all are in working condition and were used last season. the bombardier are identical to trackless in features and looks. i have blowers,v-plow,power angle plows,these are serios sidewalk plows,diesel powered 100 h.p.,heated cabs,with a variety of attachments to choose from.see website www.tracklessvehicles.com. i am located in canada 5.5 hours from bangor maine.serious inquiries only..i will package deal them for best price.........
  2. werty

werty Junior Member
    from ottawa

I am interested in buying a bm50 so i was wondering if you still had them of knew anyone that would sell one. if you do please email me at alsfencing@rogers.com
  3. gblowsnow

gblowsnow Junior Member
    from sierras

4. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

If he doesnt have his still try.......

Give Steve a call or email he most likely has what you are looking for.
    Tell him Allan White sent you we go back a ways....
    Best of luck.