1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ariens snowblower help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by addicted, Dec 24, 2005.

1. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I picked up a snowblower from the trash. The frame and all that is in good shape, but the engine is in pieces. I looked on there site for a service manual, but no luck. Anyone have a copy that they could email me?

Model # 922024
    Seriel# 025186

With a 4 horse tecumseh

Thanks

2. keitha

keitha Senior Member

Excellent Outdoor power equipment forum

Here is an excellent source for info. on your various OPE.
    http://www.perr.com/forum/
    The manual you need is tecumseh # 740049 around $8 at your local dealer.
    Merry Christmas
    Keith

3. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

Go to aerins web site and download the parts blowups on thier site than go to tucsumca web site and do the same it had atucumsa motor on it your unit is probbaly 20+ years old i have 2 of them a 7-24 and a 7-32 both run great i also have a 8-26 that is about 7 years old and the older ones are stronger units they throw the snow almost 40 feet good luck!:gunsfiring: :eek:

4. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I tried. The site sys that they are unavailable. Do you have a copy you could email me?

Thanks all and merry christmas!
    -Mike

5. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

i just did it i tried to send you a im but you have it turned off...can you be on the computer and the teliphone at the same time? if you can i will im you my phone # and guied you through the steps you will need to lern how to navigate the site inorder to get parts or info for that blower!!!:gunsfiring: :eek:

6. addicted

addicted Senior Member

PM are not allowed yet. I need to be a member for a month. Oh well!
    My email is addictedtodew@hotmail.com

I found the parts and manuals section of the airens site, but when i punch in my model and serial it says that they are not availabe.
    Let me know,
    and thanks!

Mike

7. 78W200

78W200 Member

You can also call the number on their site and order one from them for 6 bucks. I did the same thing last week.