1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ariens Snow Thrower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Jan 5, 2006.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Runs good hardley used
    Elec start
    $75.00 and its yours

ariens 1.JPG

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

hardley used

3. I PLOW ALONE

I PLOW ALONE Junior Member

motor size' width. and would you ship it to michigan. and how old is it. thank's

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I would rather not ship. I belive it is 3.5-4 hp and about 21 in intake might be a little bit bigger I will find out forsure

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

come on guys you cant go wrong $ 75.00 for a 2 stage ariens. need to sell to buy something smaller

6. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I'll give you $100 if you drop it off in jersey!

7. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

No shipping shipping would cost damn near as much as the blower, Then I would have to pallet it and everything else

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I have a single stage John Deere that needs a little work. It's a carb thing I think. Interested in a trade and meeting in Toledo?

10. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a single stage Murray in Jersey I would let go for only $200. Runs great! PM me if interested...

11. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i am in need of a snow blower for walks and such got a pic of the blower