1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ariens PB36 Walk Behind Power Broom with Soft Cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Selling my Ariens PB36 walk behind power broom. Comes with optional soft cab. Used very little and is still in great shape. Broom in excellent shape as well. Has 9 hp engine that runs great. Forward and reverse gears. Works great in the snow and doubt that it is good for cleaning gravel out of grass and ditches. Manually angles. Paid over $4,000 new with cab.

Asking $2,600 obo.

Only selling because I no longer do sidewalks on my contracts.

Please email me at rmwheeler75@gmail.com or you may call or text me at (563) 209-1490

photo.JPG

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Where exactly in iowa are you located?

3. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

I am in Davenport. Would be willing to meet if need be. Will be in Chicago this weekend with family.

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

I was going to have my brother in law stop by. He will be in Iowa Saturday. When do you leave for Chicago?

5. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

We leave Friday afternoon

6. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

I could possibly leave it at my folks place but I would need to see if they are going to be around.

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Pm your phone number, and I'll double check with my brother in law that he will be out that way and driving his truck not car on Saturday before you take it over to your folks.

8. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

just sold this locally today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.