1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ariba Commerce Network

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wewille, Mar 30, 2013.

1. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Anybody working with Ariba? How does it work and do you have any good or bad experiences?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just like every other one. I think they do reverse bidding though.So you better be good at the limbo!

3. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Ok, I didn't realize they worked like that. I have done very little research on them. I intend to do more digging Monday when I get back to the office. However, I was under the impression they"pre approved" vendors/service providers for their clients. Grandview as always I do appreciate your input!

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

They are simply a procurement/work order management system. They (your) potential customer has to choose to use them as such a tool. There are multiple ways they run pricing and procurement exercises and reverse auctions are one of them. Good luck!