1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Are You Geten Any These Days?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Daner, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Are you geting any snow out In your end of the world??
    I snuck away from the Cristmass crowd to check out the weather
    Ohio boys...and Ct how bout It anything coming your way...I see lotsa green and some blue on the ole radar.
    Guys we are due big time...What do you think?:drinkup: :waving:

Happy holidays to yaa all
  2. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

I thought this post was about something else LOL :jester:

Calling for rain here tomorrow and nice weather for the next few weeks :( hopefully some of you get some snow so I can see some plowing pics :)
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Me too! I was afraid to look! LOL! :eek:
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nothing but rain over here. Was supposed to be snow/rain mix over night but now its gonna be all rain. 45 again tomorrow.
  5. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

Rain now ,supposed to change over about midnight,dusting to an inch here now.
    looks like salting only.
  6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Same for up here. Did you see Dayton has a Snow Advisory for tonight. Still alot of moisture to come up. Only if we can get the temps to drop. Holding around 40 here right now.
  7. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

We are getting a mix of rain and sleet right now, it seems to be trying to turn over to snow, but I dont think its going to make it. Warm tomorrow also. Nothing doin...
  8. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Murry looks like your geten some today...according to the radar
    We had some flurries last night for a bit...but stopped...Now I see It has started again...Light flurries. One good thing the wind Is now from the north...and temps are to fall through the day...Ohio guys might get some lake effect
    LOL...... getten a little Is better than not geten any.:nod:
  9. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Just rain... no cold or snow in sight, i even heard temps may be up near 60 in another week.
  10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Not a thing here. Supposed to start later, but I doubt it. It is 37 out right now and rain