1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

are there any pics from colorado

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nbenallo33, Feb 6, 2008.

1. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

does anyone have any pic from the stoms in the mountians they have about 8'-12' i would love to see some pictures of that

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

just look under the threads that say colorado snow pictures and video. there are ton on here.

3. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

yeah but there are none yet from their recent storms over 8'

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

i bet you are getting pretty excited for nascar to start up here in a week or so. Dale jr is winning it all. The guys may still be sleeping or working if they just got 8 inches. I know that last thing i want to do after a snow event is upload and try and resize pictures to put on plowsite. I watch the last 30 laps of nascar. that is when all the good stuff happens. the guys start to get desperate for the win.the :gunsfiring:start flying then...

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

yes im pretty excited about it i have a nascar forum in the off topic discussions