1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

are the FISHER INTENSIFIRE's capible of being put on a MM1 2 plug system

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PlowFan1234, Jul 8, 2010.

1. PlowFan1234

PlowFan1234 Junior Member

im lookin to upgrade my plow light been looking at the new intensfires but will they work wit the regular MM1 2 plug wiring an if so how much more work is it to put them on?
  2. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

yes they are compatible. you would have to lengthen the light ears to clear the lift arm, but they wire directly to your original harness.
  3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes u would have to re wire them in U wont be able to use the harness that comes with them. And as stated above u would have to modify headgear slightly.Not a big deal its just angle iron anyway,
  4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

From what I remember, they sell a kit to adapt your original wiring; install was pretty easy.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

yea i did it and i love-em u'll need to get a adaptor kit from fisher (about $52.00) wire one end to ur plowside light harneess with the provided h13 headlight plugs.then just plug-em in to the intensifiers and ur done.as to the headlight extension brackets their 50-75.00 id go to a welder and get some stock/drill it out and ur good.if u dont put the extenders on when u lift the blade the lift diamond will turn ur new lights into cheese regards