1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Are Sno-Ways good starter plows?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by YPLLLC, Dec 6, 2008.

1. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

I just bought a Sno-way 29 HDW plow. It cost me 4500 and that included installation. is this a good price and good plow? Or since Im totally new to this did I get screwed? Thanks. Love the site, you guys are really helpful!!

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Depending on what opitions you recevied it's either a fair price or a really good price:D

3. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

That includes the down pressure, and wireless controller its a 7'6" blade (poly)

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You did very well, why not an 8 foot?

5. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

I thought an 8 foot is to big for the tundra. Or am I wrong?

6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

For the Tundra the 7'-6" blade would be the largest that we would recommend.

Thanks for choosing Sno-Way we appreciate your business. :salute:

When you get a chance post up some pix in the Sno-Way pictures thread. :nod:

7. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

will do in a little while, gotta get a new camera. Thanks for your help

8. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

Ya i am gonna have to jump on the bandwagon here Snoway= awesome plows enless you get a moron of a deal. Seems like urs hookd you up well. So you didnt get screwd at all.

9. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Welcome to plow site YPLLLC

10. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to the Sno-Way family and post some pics in the "Sno-Way" forum

11. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

I've been told Sno-Ways are good plows. Second-to-none for the lightweight division is what many people have told me.

After seeing what you paid for that, I think I'm definatley gonna go with the Sno-Way on my Blazer. Seems like you got a good deal to me (take that with a grain of salt, I'm no pro)