1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Are Lowes in Ohio and WV with a maintenance company?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wvplow, Nov 11, 2009.

1. wvplow

wvplow Junior Member

Any of you guys that plow for Lowes in ohio or wv dealing direct with company or through management company? If so who's the management company?

2. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

I know around here (Stark County Ohio) it was locally...not sure now though

3. wvplow

wvplow Junior Member

Marietta is now under maintenance company, and so are the two in Parkersburg, WV across the river. Found out a company called Enviromental services is handling (middlemanning) . Had the Marietta store for around seven years, hate to see it go.

4. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Your best bet if you haven't heard back this late is to pop in and see the manager eye to eye...makes them less likely to squirm and lie

5. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

The Findlay store is local. They do not go through a managment company.

6. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

all cincinnati is national. please listen to me. stay away from the guy that pushes paper. we push snow not paper. this is a difficult business. i tell my wife and kids thank God we get a bunch of ice and not a bunch of snow because for every inch of snow i loose one day off my life. i believe this, but i love this snow stuff