1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

are black snow stakes a dumb idea?

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by DiscountSnowStakes, Feb 10, 2016.

1. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Since our company trucks are all black this may be a thought for is, id be curious to see what they look like at night.

3. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

night time

theyre good before it snows because they blend in at night.... great once it snows because they obviously stand out against the white snow

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Black is the new orange.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Ive thought for years dark stakes were a good idea. When I had time and gave a crap...I painted ours yellow and dark green, the dark green was so easy to see. Im probably going to buy a bunch of your black ones. I"d like to get some of those fancy tags too but wayyyyyy too expensive!

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I think it would be a good idea to have a black stake but with color options instead of the reflective materials or even with the reflector material.
    I'd be all over a black stake with like a kelly green color instead of the reflective material.

7. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

customizations

yeh i know what you mean... we'd like to be able to offer more customization... gets expensive though unless significant quantities are ordered... call me on flags next season.. i will give you a good deal and go over some options

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

9. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

flags?

couple years.... working on some other options too

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Huh, wonder how I missed them.

11. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I got them by mistake on Black Friday but I don't mind them...