1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

arctic sectional snow pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dayexco, Sep 24, 2008.

1. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

looking for a 16-`18' snow pusher for our 625g deere loader. saw the video on the arctic sectional, looks slicker'n snot on a door knob. anybody have any experience with them? any idea on what they cost?
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I ordered a 12 ft and a 14ft but have not used them yet. There are a few guys on here that have nothing but good things to say about them. Your looking at around 8-$8500 for a 16 ft. If your loader has a quick tach bucket, you can get the slip hitch to fit. I can call and get firm pricing for you if you want.
  3. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

thanks for info, but i'll just call them
  4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I bought a GMC 6500 salt truck from them and witnessed the plows in person. They are very impressive. I also spoke to the guy who drove the loader in the video and mowed over the 9' parking blocks. He said he was driving full speed.