1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Arctic Sectional Pusher Sale! Tri-state Region

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Harold Finch, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Harold Finch

Harold Finch Member

Hello everyone,

Looks like we are going to get buried in the nor'easter coming our way next week.. I am an authorized arctic sectional pusher dealer located in northern NJ. We have many great deals on new ld's and hd's. Please PM me with your model and coupler type inquiry and I will provide you with a quote. Our prices and service will not be beaten!

Thank You,

Harold Finch, CSP
    Countryside Supply LLC

2. Harold Finch

Harold Finch Member

The one they are predicting for monday night through wednesday.. Could chain over to rain and back to snow. Either way its heavy on the moisture.. Keep an eye out so your not caught off guard.

3. Harold Finch

Harold Finch Member

LD10 units with skid steer mount going for $5,531.00 *Plow site members will recieve additional 5% off on this unit. We can have them ready in a week. Please advise if you are interested