1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

arctic pull plow hyd unit

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by bossplowguy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

:help: I just bought a used Arctic pull plow and was wondering if anyone has a used pump they would like to sell off of one. I have a few pumps here but they are all pretty bulky. I guess if worst comes to worst i could mount it in the bed of the truck. Any help would be great, Thanks!!
  2. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Do you not have the one made for the plow? So it won't fit where the pump is supposed to go, because they are bulky? I would just run one of your other pumps in your truck bed in a tool box or something creative. On my arctic pull plow the pump is on the plow frame, thus down in the slush, and i would rather have it up and out of the way.
  3. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

Well, I ended up getting one off a lift gate and doing some fabricating on it. It does have down pressure but it don't work the greatest. So I think i am going to turn the cutting edge around and see if it scrapes any better.