1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Arctic plow controls wiring

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Bugworks, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Bugworks

Bugworks Junior Member

Hello everybody, NEED HELP with wiring
    Have an Arctic snowplow,Monarch Hydraulics pump, 6 on contol end (5 on pump end) wire harness, with an arctic toggle control box. All wiring is fried. Need a wiring diagram for this controls. Angle cylinder toggle switch and raise / lower toggle switch. There is also a red indicator light and an angle cylinder pressure relief push button. Have no money to get it fixed, so have to try myself. Somebody please help. Urgent !!!

Thank you all Matt
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2004
  2. Raydon

Raydon Member

Hey Matt, just read your posting tonight. Do you still need that info? I've got a new Arctic Plow and my manual may shed some light for you.

3. skinnybonesno1

skinnybonesno1 Junior Member

[artic plow wiring diagram needed
  4. skinnybonesno1

skinnybonesno1 Junior Member

arctic snow plow wiring

I also have same plow and can`t figure out the wiring any info appreciated for this arctic plow

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

i have all the old style wiring repair books. do you have the 683 or 693 pump? if you still need it call me ill walk you thur it . i used to rebuild that stuff , 716-830-8808 . sincerly al
  6. kneedeep

kneedeep Junior Member

Arctic Plow Wiring

Hey all, new to the plow set-ups, but have experience wiring other things like car audio, but don't want to fry anything by trying without schematics of some sort.

I have a Monarch 683 pump with 6 wires control side, and 5 pump side, just looking for a diagram of the wiring, any help would greatly be appreciated.

Any pointers on wiring in the plow lights would be a great help also. If there's a better way than splicing into the original headlight wiring. Please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

8. kneedeep

kneedeep Junior Member

Schematics for all pumps.

Thanks, Crash935 i'll give it a shot and see where it takes me.
    I took a quick look at the schematics for both pump and controls, and didn't find the control box like mine that has a red light, to rocker switches, and a decompression button on it.
    Not too sure if I can work with the wiring for the other styles, but i'll let you know if I have a problem.

Thanks again!