1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Arctic Monarch M683 How to change "C" valve?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by vintageauto, Nov 21, 2010.

1. vintageauto

vintageauto Junior Member

I have an older Arctic 7 1/2 foot steel plow on a 91 Suburban, and it gradually loses lift as it gets warmer...have full power hot or cold on angle...fluid is clean and topped up (dextron)...according to my arctic/monarch manual...the troubleshooting flow chart says change C valve....where can I get the valve here in Winnipeg, Manitoba.....and does anyone know how to change it (have been looking for a how to on changing the valve online and have not had any luck.....Please, any help greatly appreciated...Thanks in Advance...

2. 1982_F350

1982_F350 Member

So I am betting you know this but on the Arctic snowplow site there is a dealer locator. I wasn't able to find much information on this plow but I did find that you can do a dealer locator, and find one close to your house (if any).

http://www.arcticsnowplows.com/english/index.php