1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Arctic Cat plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by g.moore, Mar 18, 2008.

1. g.moore

g.moore Senior Member

Figured I'd warn you guys about them, Got a 60" with my '07 650 H1 and after plowing for a winter the wear bar is wasted (flipped it in Dec) and after running with some Cycle Country and Moose plows the AC poly blade is way too light. Snow it just runs up and over the CC and Moose plows pick up. Added the old wear bar from my Sno Way and it's little better but still can't run with the full steel blades. So unless your scraping a perfectly flat piece of asphault or concrete I'd go with something else.
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I have a farmall 54" snow plow on mine that I made the push tubes. The blade itself weighs atleast 80-100lbs. And when it grabs the concrete or asphalt it scraps better then my 8ft fisher.

ATVGUY Junior Member
    from central

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I have a 60" Arctic Cat plow on my 2004 500 and I haven't had any probablems with it.