1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

arctic 8ft poly

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chachi1984, Feb 10, 2012.

1. chachi1984

chachi1984 Senior Member

I know this might not be the proper forum but I can find the section so ill ask here\

wanted to know if you could help me out. I have an 8ft arctic poly and it its been working perfect all year. I hooked it up tuesday and when I turned it to the left it seemed to go slow. so I check the fluid level and it was down, so i filled it up. disconected the hydro lines and reconected them.

I then tried to move the plow up/down/left/right and it worked perfect. then today it seemed to act up again.

so I checked fuild and I added a little more reconected the lines and it seems ok.
    just wanted to know if you think it may be the lines or something else

2. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Arctic Snow plows (Different from Arctic Sectional Plows) is not a site sponsor so they do not have a fourm.

Try posting it up under "Weather Discussions" - "Canadian Weather"

Most of us have currently or in the past had an Arctic.

And have you checked and cleaned your grounds? Thats where I would start, sounds like good contact sometimes, but not always.