1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Arctic 8' Ploly Plow for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fargood, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Fargood

Fargood Junior Member

Bought in Nov. of 2001. Heavy Duty Poly Plow w/ Trip edge, 96"
    Moldboard, Touch-pad controls. Also has the Trip edge wings on the sides.
    This was on a 2000 Chevy 3500, I have the mount for that also. All wire for hooking it up is with this unit. Getting out of the snow plowing business. I sold my 8' V-Salter a few months back. Now the truck is sold and need to sell Plow. Buyer will be responsible for picking up. Looking to get $ 2500.00 or best offer. This unit is in real good shape. I will try and attach one pic. I have 2 more pics if needed to see.

2. PPM

PPM Junior Member

Hi there Fargood
    I am wondering what $2500 would be in Canadian dollars first of all and secondly is the wiring similar to westerns as far as relays and light hook ups ? or do I have to cut and splice my existing wiring harness ?
    you can e-mail me at mikepetkou@hotmail.com.Would it be worth a drive from Toronto??
    There is one here for sale basically brand new came off a Toyota tundra Ill have to buy the under truck harness for $600.00 and buy the plow for $3300.00 ?? I dont know if thats worth it because here I can get an Arctic brand new for $4600.00 plus 15% taxes?? Let me know what you think!!

Thanx Mike
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

There are no relays on the Arctic plows. They all come with standard plug ins and it is about $70 Cdn. to change from truck to truck. What kind of truck are you putting this on? There is a toggle switch to change from truck lights to plow lights.
  4. PPM

PPM Junior Member

2000 GMC 2500 ext cab short box ( see my 94 and 2000 pics ) in the pictures category.
  5. PPM

PPM Junior Member

CET where in ont are you??
  6. Fargood

Fargood Junior Member

PPM --- I sent you a couple more pics along with an e-mail. If they didn't come though let me know and I can resend them. Hope I answered most of your questions.