1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

April Showers bring May flowers.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TRITONSNOWREM, Apr 6, 2003.

Here it comes ! That unpredictable northern Illinois weather.
    We're going to get anywhere between 3-8 inches from Sunday evening to Monday afternoon. Guess we'll have to take the Boss out of storage.

Let me correct myself. As of 6:42 am on Sunday they are predicting 6-12 inches in northern Illinois.
  3. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Weather bug is calling for 5 to 9 inches here in central Iowa. I'll believe it when I see it. It was 87 degrees on Tuesday, smashed a 100 year old record, and now its gonna snow.
    I even made a few laps with the mower yesterday to knock down the tall grass where the dogs go:D .
    Seems like this spring is going to start off just as wierd as the winter did.

We'll see what happens,
    Mark K
  4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

It looks as if here in CT we will be seeing 6 to 10" with locally higher amounts according to forecasters. It will begin Tomorrow midmorning and carry over through Tuesday morning.

I think spring may be pushed back until around August this year.

5. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Unexpected Snow?

Seems that it's always just after you start putting the plows away for the season and get into doing the spring service work that we all get that unexpected snow. I just knew that if I took apart my 8' plow and got my final billing ready to be sent out that we would have snow in the forcast. Well it's always great to wear somemore rust & dust off the plows before putting them completely away for the season. :rolleyes: John