1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

April Fool's Day

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by flakesmeangreen, Apr 1, 2003.

1. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Is this a joke?

All the snow melted already and we've had bare ground. Looks weird outside after it being "naked" for the last seek or so.

Funny, they forecasted 6-12 on Sunday and we ended up with an inch and snowed for about 12 hours. Today they forecasted snow showers turning into rain showers and we ended up with 2 1/2 in about 4 hours.

Why end the season different then it started? Them darn weather guessers!?&$%

Tim

april fools day.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2003
  2. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

One more...

april fools day 2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2003
  3. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Nice!!

We had a couple of brief snow squalls last night that resulted in <1\4 mile of visibility with horizontal snow. Didn't stick to the warm ground but needed ice scrapers for the vehicles afterwards. Snowed for a while today too. My employee was working in my garage with the door closed and hadn't seen it start. I had to tell him something & then added "after that, go hook the plows up" That's when he looked outside to see the snow to his surprise.