1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by dlcs, Jan 7, 2009.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I took on a Applebee's acount this year. Just wondering if anyone here plows for them in the past. Do they pay on time? Manager told me 30-45 days but how do they really pay?
  2. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I believe more than half on this site would gladly take their pay in food and drink - this given most companies still have not paid their first round of snow.
  3. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

I accept visa, works great for the corporate clients who like to pay with plastic. The only way I agree to plastic is I invoice after every storm. I ping there card 24 hours after the faxed invoice.
    Moneys in the account within 48 hours after the invoice :)
    My largest client pays this way and they like it.
    Works for me :drinkup:
  4. Runner

Runner Senior Member

I'm not sure. we have a brand new built right by my house...like within 5 minutes from here, and I am going for the chemical for this and 2 or 3 other locations this spring. Now, I HAVE done work for Bob Evans in the past, and I can tell you...you can't ask for a better corp. to work for as far as the pay goes in comparison to the size.
    I'm sure someone will chime in soon who has done work for them in the past.
  5. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

I thought he was taking us to dinner :realmad: oh well :drinkup:
  6. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Two of our local Applebee's closed down. I got a gift card for xmas ,drove up there and place was completely emptied out :mad: Never heard anything about them closing down.
  7. If it was me I'd insist on being paid in advance. We had one here by my place for a while and man they had the worst food ever. 30 minutes eating a meal would put me on the toilet for 2 hours.

Charge them extra... lol
  8. grassman2001

grassman2001 Junior Member

I do one here in cincy. Their first invoice was submitted around December 10th, and still haven't recieved a check yet. I think last year they didn't finish paying until mid or late April I think. I try to put up with them because I do an Ocharley's across the street, a doctor's office one block down, and a condo 3 minutes away so I will try to put up with them as long as I get my check at some point